Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To Stick or Not to Stick?


To Stick or not to Stick? In between ranked slayer games in Halo 3, I am constantly looking back to my kill to death ratio from the previous match, checking to see whether or not my game skills have improved or not. If your ratio number is negative, you've died more then you killed. If your ratio number is positive, you know that you kicked ass and killed more people then died. For the past few months, my kill to death ratio has been in the red, and it was frustrating me. Then I learned about the sticky grenade, and realized how well it helps. By sticking an opponent with the grenade before you die, not only do you keep your kill to death ratio even, but you help your team win by killing opponents from the grave. Now if only I could learn to stop dying so fast.....

No comments: